Board Certified Behavior Analyst
Job Type: Hiring 2 - Full-time, 12 months, 180 days, 7.5 hours/day
Start Date: August 2, 2022
- Help school employees understand and use behavioral science to help students be successful in the classroom and school environment through professional development and coaching.
- Create professional development necessary to support the use of behavioral science in school settings.
- Use behavioral science when coaching school employees to shape their behavior with respect to successfully using behavioral science in the school setting.
- Collaborate with school teams to conduct functional behavior analysis and develop interventions plans that are appropriate for the school environment.
- Collaborate with school teams to develop classroom and school-wide behavior support plans.
- Attend school meetings as required to share information related behavioral science in schools’ settings.
BCBA Certification from BCBA
Jon Malone, Regional Director
245 W. Exchange St., Suite 4
Sycamore, IL 60178
Application Process and Deadline
- Completion of NIA online application.
Deadline: Applications taken until positions are filled
The Northwestern Illinois Association (NIA) is a regional special education cooperative comprised of seventy-two school districts located in the ten northwestern counties of Illinois. The primary mission of the NIA is to provide special education services to children with low incidence impairments (hearing, vision and orthopedic/multiple disabilities).
The NIA region has been divided into three sub-regions for more effective planning and service delivery. The NIA maintains its administrative office in Sycamore with satellite offices located in each of the NIA sub-regions. Within the region there are fourteen special education districts or cooperatives, and twenty nonpublic agencies with which NIA personnel work closely in the provision of special education services.
The Northwestern Illinois Association is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Find us in Northwestern Illinois
4 Office Locations
- St. Charles
5 Hearing Clinic Locations
- St. Charles
- South Beloit